The FlexiFilter filter material is suitable as a replacement for common filter cartridges for sand and cartridge filters. The FlexiFilter 140 package contains two round filters of ø14 cm (4.5 cm thick).
- When used alone, it is possible to stack several round filters on top of each other in the filter housing.
- The filter can be used separately as a pre-filter for the pool filtration by inserting it into the skimmer. The use of a round filter prevents the entry of small impurities into the piping and the pump of the filtration system.
FlexiFilter is a highly efficient filter for industrial and domestic use. FlexiFilter is a filter material with an excellent efficiency. It has a higher filtration capacity compared to traditional sand, cartridge, and other filters. Thanks to a deep filtration, it absorbs a larger number of impurities. The material is lightweight for easy handling. FlexiFilter works with a very low pressure drop.
The right size choice
In the pool skimmer, the round cartouche of the pre-filter is inserted either into the space of the housing (the diameter marked in red in the photo) or into the deep sieve basket (the dimension marked in yellow in the photo). Please make sure that the material does not interfere when opening the skimmer door. Always choose a slightly larger pre-filter diameter than the measured dimension.
Benefits of FlexiFilter:
- Trapping of impurities of up to 0.003mm.
- Easy handling and replacement.
- A low pressure drop = energy savings
- High absorption of impurities by a depth filtration.
Delivery time: dispatch 1-14 days from order confirmation (based on the stock).
Delivery: The products are delivered by a delivery service provider.
Warranty period: 24 months.
Packaging: the transport bag contains 2 pieces of a round filter of 14 cm diameter.
Instructions for use
Please note the following instructions when using:
- Disconnect the filter device from the power supply.
- Open the filter housing lid according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Remove the original filter material (cartouche, filter inserts, etc.)
- As a precaution, check all seals and clean them of dirt.
- Stack FlexiFilter round filters in the filter housing.
- Assemble and connect the filter device according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Note for systems with automatic backflushing:
As the FlexiFilter pressure increases only slightly due to the dirt, automatic backflushing will not be triggered. Therefore, check the flow rate on the pressure gauge regularly and if necessary, start the backflushing manually.